|Hiring Organization||Mears Group|
|Qualification||Minimum NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 33565 Per Year|
|Location||Leeds, England, United Kingdom LS8 5DR|
Full Time – Permanent – Earn up including callout/overtime, depending on experience – Plus company van & fuel card
Who are we?
Mears is one of the UK’s leading housing and care providers to both the public and private sector, with over 6,500 employees, working with clients to help develop, fund, and implement their place-making ambitions.
With 30 years of delivering market-leading repairs and maintenance services, Mears is trusted to deliver in excess of 6,000 repairs daily to a portfolio of more than 1,000,000 homes nationwide.
We provide tailored rapid-response and planned maintenance services through partnering arrangements with more than 70 local authorities, Arm’s Length Management Organisations, and Housing Associations.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with installing, servicing, and maintaining electrical systems and appliances in accordance with the current Edition of IET Wiring Regulations.
- Knowledge to install, repair, inspect & test electrical installations and have the ability to fill in correctly, the appropriate Electrical Certificate or Electrical Condition Report.
What you need to have:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds 18th Edition
- Inspection and Testing 2391/2 or equivalent
- Ideally previous domestic, social housing experience
What’s in for you?
- Competitive basic salary plus callout and overtime payments
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- 25 days annual leave
- Company sick pay
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mears Fun Day – Our annual Fun Day is organized as a massive thank you from the Executive team for all the hard work! Previous years include Alton Towers, Drayton Manor, etc.
- Staff perks with Mears Rewards – discounts of up to 10% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Be part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Volunteering Leave – Mears supports employees to undertake to volunteer in the community, in support of our social value commitment.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed, please apply and we will review your application and be in touch to discuss further.