|Hiring Organization||Antony Lara Enviro Solutions Pvt. Ltd|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 18000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400042|
Full Job Description
Knowledge of Electrical Maintenance, assigned.
- Inspect on a routine basis electrical equipment, wiring, fixtures, and other components to ensure they remain functional and are up to code, as well as to identify any hazards or issues.
- Determine the reasons for any malfunctions of systems or components, and create a maintenance or repair plan to solve the problem.
- Repair electrical systems, wiring, circuit breakers, equipment, and other components so that they remain at full functioning capacity.
- Test systems with devices such as voltmeters, oscilloscopes, and ohmmeters to ensure the system remains safe and that components are compatible.
- Review blueprints to understand the placement of wiring or to comprehend the working of the equipment to provide the right service and repairs.
- Provide suggestions on the lifespan of equipment and other electrical components, advising when certain components should be replaced due to potential risks.
- Keep records of all maintenance and repair work conducted, including a record of any supplies ordered and used.
- Ensure all routine maintenance work is handled on a regular schedule to reduce the risk of larger and more complex issues and to reduce costs.
- Should have knowledge in maintenance of HT Lines, HT Panel, Motors, Pumps, etc.
- Ready to work in shift.
- ITI must
- Morning shift
- Rotational shift
- Electrician: 5 years (Preferred)
- Total work: 5 years (Preferred)