We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills.
|Hiring Organization||Timecon GmbH & Co. KG|
|Post Name||Customer Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 15 To EUR 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany 48143|
We have specialized in filling positions in the fields of “Technology and Engineering”, “Office Management” and the IT sector. At each of our five locations in the northwest, we have specialist teams in which our consultants can focus on specific professional fields and thus gain expertise.
Through constant, often long-term cooperation with well-known companies, from medium-sized companies to global players, we enjoy great trust from our clients. An intensive network of contacts and in-depth knowledge of the market enable us to accurately match exciting companies with the right candidates.
Responsibilities for Customer Care Representative
- Recruit potential customers by recommending goods or services and demonstrating how they benefit the customer personally
- Answer any questions the customer may have about available products and services
- Establish new customer accounts, recording account information on written forms or digitally
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem
- Select appropriate responses to customer issues and work quickly to resolve them
- Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary
- Maintain and regularly update financial account information using computer software programs
- Anticipate customer needs, following up with previous customers to offer reorders or additional services
Qualifications for Customer Care Representative
- Call center or customer service experience preferred
- Flexibility to work different shifts (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- Willingness to participate in training before hire and on-the-job
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen for certain positions
- Excellent listening skills and an empathetic voice and manner
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Basic knowledge of computer software and office systems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking while keeping focus on the customer
- Familiarity with all of the goods and services offered by the company
More Category Wise Jobs :
- FreeJobAlertSSC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.