|Hiring Organization||S&P Global|
|Post Name||Data Researcher II|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 28000/- Per Month|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500081|
The Role: Data Researcher II
The Team: The candidate will be part of an energetic and highly-motivated Business Transcription team based in Hyderabad, India. The team is responsible for creating publication-quality transcripts of conference calls conducted by the corporates. The team uses intelligent speech recognition software along with other state-of-the-art editing tools to deliver transcripts in real-time with the highest quality.
The Impact: Being a part of the team means getting in on the ground floor of something that is huge, exciting, and significant and is going to revolutionize how transcripts are produced and delivered to clients. As a scopist/editor, you would ensure the following:
- Transcribe calls in real time using speech recognition software
- Working at a very rapid pace, proofread and correct an incoming streaming real-time text feed to match financial conference call audio as close to verbatim as possible
- Proofread and edit transcripts against the audio of the event, and maintain a low error rate, contributing to very high-quality transcripts
What’s in it for you:
The candidate will get broad exposure to business terminology used in corporate conference calls, the business transcription process, and state-of-the-art tools used in producing high-quality transcripts.
Responsible for creating a publication-quality transcription of teleconferences/webcasts of corporate conference calls with the use of speech recognition software and other state-of-the-art editing tools.
What We’re Looking For:
- Hands-on experience in Transcription.
- Flawless written, oral communication, and listening skills in English
- Excellent eye, hand, auditory coordination, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to concentrate, focus and deliver consistently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Strong ability to learn and apply new/emerging technologies.
- Previous experience with speech recognition software, such as IBM ViaVoice or Dragon Naturally Speaking is a plus.
- Familiarity with financial markets and business organizational vocabulary.
- Willing to work in late evening shifts.
Flexible Working (optional)
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at the interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision-making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies, and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments, and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
S&P Global Ratings offers critical insights for credit, risk, and sustainable finance solutions that are essential to translating complexity into clarity, so market participants can uncover opportunities.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view of the global energy and commodities markets.
S&P Global Mobility turns invaluable insights captured from automotive data to help our clients understand today’s market, reach more customers, and shape the future of automotive mobility.
S&P Dow Jones Indices provides iconic and innovative index solutions, bringing transparency to global capital markets.
S&P Global Engineering Solutions solves tomorrow’s challenges today by transforming workflows and end-user experiences with data, insights, and technology.