|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60803|
CLAUDIA is looking for an expedition to join our team! The expeditor is the connection between the BOH and FOH, serving as the main point of contact between the kitchen and the floor. It will be crucial to ensure smooth communication throughout our high-volume and fast-paced service.
- Acting as a liaison between the front and back of the house for all orders out through the POS
- Maintain accurate timing for dishes
- Organize orders as they come through for the BOH, and communicate any special order requests
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of the menu and the ingredients of each dish
- Aid FOH team as needed
Skills & Requirements
- 1-2 years of expo experience
- Able to work standing for long periods of time
- High volume, fast-paced restaurant experience
- Self-motivation & exceptional work ethic
- Multi-tasking & organizational skills
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 5 to 10 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. We encourage our employees to grow and learn and offer many opportunities for personal and career development.
(CLAUDIA features an elegant dining room, chef’s table experience, and bar where Chef Teich will offer a multi-course tasting menu to offer playful, innovative and evocative dishes that he describes as an “adventure.”
Teich’s previous endeavors were described as “Michelin-in-waiting” (Michigan Avenue Magazine,) “a pitch-perfect combination of flavors and textures” (Phil Vettel, Chicago Tribune), and a “blend of precision and whims” (Jeff Ruby, Chicago Magazine,) diners are undoubtedly in for a true culinary adventure unlike anything else in the Windy City!)