|Hiring Organization||Unique Metals Laser|
|Post Title||Factory Jobs Perth|
|Post Name||FACTORY HAND|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 3200 To AUD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6065|
Unique Metals Laser is currently looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and committed Factory Hand to join our Malaga team. Proudly Australian and privately owned company, Unique Metals Laser’s history stretches.
Unique Metals Laser provides high-precision cutting and fabrication solutions to a variety of industries. We have 8 sites across Australia, with our corporate office located in Coopers Plains, Queensland.
WE SEEK AN EXPERIENCED FACTORY HAND WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Packing and loading customer goods for pick up
- Operating a Forklift
- Assembly work
- Unloading parts from laser-cut sheets
- Grinding, sanding, and finishing of laser-cut metal components
- Tapping, nutserting, and studding of components
- General housekeeping of work areas
- Assist with folding and fabrication duties
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by Production Supervisor.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- A current Australian Forklift license is highly regarded
- Reliable work ethic
- Have high attention to detail and ensure the quality of their work
- Hardworking and physically fit
- Good hand/eye coordination skills
- Safety conscious and able to work in a busy environment
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with Hand and power tools
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Willing to work weekend overtime
- Training and ongoing support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Uniform
- Sign on bonus payable after successful probation
Unique Laser prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Please note that candidates must have Australian work rights and will be asked to undergo pre-employment drug & alcohol testing.