|Post Title||Fashion Assistant Jobs NYC|
|Post Name||Assistant Designer – Sweaters|
|Qualification||Apparel Design degree|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 27 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10281|
To assist Designers in the creative execution of the product.
- Work closely with Design Team to create and develop yarns, prints, trim, and graphics.
- Prepare professional presentation boards with illustrations, CAD artwork, fabrication, and garment samples.
- Assists in research of seasonal trends, themes, colors, raw materials, styling, and trims.
- Work with Technical Design in preparing specs from initial concept to technical design cards.
- Work with Production to maintain design concept throughout the production process.
- 0-2 years of Design experience
- Apparel Design degree
- Strong illustration skills
- Demonstrated creative sense and ability
- Trend/fashion awareness
- Technical sketching ability (flat and illustration)
- Working knowledge of garment construction and trim
- Garment measurement and specification experience
- Excellent color sense
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good follow through, sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to do creative, focused visual presentations
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, and Excel
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.