|Post Title||Film Jobs Chicago|
|Post Name||Live Streaming Video Producer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 34 To USD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60601|
Audacy is looking for a part-time Livestream video operator to support studio operations in our Chicago Office. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, be proactive, and have a willingness to learn new technologies and skills in video production.
The position will be joining a market-leading sports radio brand located across the United States. This position will support all functions related to operating live video capture during live broadcasts. This is an hourly part-time position with full-time benefits potential.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with both local and remote producers, talent and content creators, as well as onsite production staff
- Generating from each show short and long form, best of and news worth clips, packaging them with proper titles, descriptions, and tags, and syndicating them with a sense of urgency to multiple platforms and teammates.
- Set-up, live production, breakdown
More About You:
- 1-2 years experience supporting small to medium size productions.
- Detail oriented and eager to take on a challenge.
- A passion for radio and video content
- Sports knowledge is a plus
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and compatibility with a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and Newtek technologies (Tricaster) is a huge plus.
- Experience with Streamyards, Streamlabs, Restream, and Various Encoders is a plus.
- Knowledge of conferencing technologies (Zoom, Google hangout)
- Working knowledge of leading streaming Platforms (Twitch, Youtube, Brightcove)
- On-set experience operating cameras, lighting, and supporting Livestreams is a plus.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news, and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them.
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions)
Sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614.
Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.