Junior Analyst – Finance
|Post Name||Junior Analyst – Finance|
|Qualification||Grad/ Post grad with at least 2 years experience.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||30000/- To 40000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400076|
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of connecting with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be! Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities.
We win as a global organization by continually learning and collaborating. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking champions experimentation and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by its values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day. Job Summary (Purpose): Managing statutory accounts in accordance with local GAAP/USGAAP.
- Perform all accounting activities as per the defined SOPs.
- Review the SOP periodically and recommend necessary changes as and when needed in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that all the accounting is in compliance with the US GAAPs.
- Ensure that effective controls are maintained to achieve high accuracy as per the internal company guidelines.
- Execute intercompany transactions.
- Perform the entire range of activities pertaining to closing books of accounts.
- Undertake assessment cycles for seamless movement from FI to PA module at month end.
- Review and timely resolution of all audit queries.
- Perform all the compliances as per SOX guidelines.
- Participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives.
Required (Education, Knowledge required, Language skills, etc.):
- Grad/ Post grad with at least 2 years experience.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems is a must.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
SAP experience desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care, and Pet Nutrition.
Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Amex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline, and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.