|Hiring Organization||Allied Universal|
|Post Name||SECURITY FLEX OFFICER – CALL CENTER|
|Qualification||a high school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78230|
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
You will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in the communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks, and more for all full-time positions!
- Now Hiring Security Officers for a Medical Call Center paying $15.00 an hour!
Open Interviews Monday thru Friday 10 AM – 2 PM
Contact our local recruiter for details: Melissa.Sanchez@aus.com
- Alamo Downs near Culebra / 410
- Must have a Driver’s License and Must be Fully Vaccinated.
- Allied Universal has security jobs and is seeking to fill the position of Security Flex Officer.
The security Flex Officer is responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect. A Security Flex Officer acts as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions and detects and reports suspicious, unsafe, or criminal acts at or near their assigned posts, which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests, or employees at the site.
- Be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- Driving Positions: must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within the last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in the last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- As a condition of employment, the employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Required to work for multiple clients at multiple locations; covering special projects, call-offs, vacations, and open shifts
- Must be available to work any time and day
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at the client-specific site
- COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position – the Company will provide accommodations as required by law for disability and religious-based reasons.
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow, or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity, and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system, and require an alternate method to apply.
If or require accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit www.aus.com/offices.