|Post Name||Flight Attendant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 135 Per Day|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85034|
- Work/Life Balance
- Day trips & overnights are available
- On-line pay of $165.00 per day
- Paid Training of $135 per day
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance & other benefits
- Paid per standard daily rate + per diem
- Guaranteed 14 days per month salary
- Eligible for Productivity Pay & additional quarterly bonus
- Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX)
- JSX is not commuter-friendly
What makes a Successful Flight Attendant?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Must be able to legally within the US for any employer without requiring work sponsorship
- Must have a current & valid passport
- 2 yrs minimum of face-to-face customer service experience
- Minimum age of 21
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong verbal communication skills and must be fluent in English; ability to speak a second language a plus
- Must be between 5’0″ and 5’8″ without shoes (due to the size of our aircraft)
- Participation in pre-employment and random drug testing programs
Vibe @ JSX
We are not only a lifestyle carrier, but also a lifestyle employer where entrepreneurship meets determination, where doing what’s best is the standard, and where the experience is just as important as the destination.
We’re all about supporting leaders who have your back and believe in a clear path to your success, being diverse and open-minded, and having a lot of fun along the way! JSX is your runway.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc).
JSX seeks to ensure affirmative action in order to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.