|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||10000/- To 14000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company. Flipkart Internet Private Limited is an e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India. Founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal the company initially focused on book sales.
Before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products. We are maximizers. We’re out on our own journeys to maximize – be the best at what we choose and care about the most – whether it be our impact, voice, potential, ideas, or influence.
Well-being or more. Because when we maximize ourselves in our inclusive teams, Flipkart is able to deliver the best imaginable value for our customers, stakeholders, and the planet!
Packers are workers who prepare finished products for packaging and shipment. They do so by checking that the items they need to pack are present before wrapping them securely according to company standards or requirements, then loading up the goods on pallets ready for shipping.
Use this Packer job description for advertising your vacancies and finding qualified candidates. Feel free to modify responsibilities and requirements based on your needs.
Packer responsibilities include:
- Packing, weighing, and labeling completed items for shipment or storage
- Following all company guidelines regarding packaging
- Handling inventory with care and attention to detail
We are looking for a Packer to join our team to ensure products are shipped quickly and safely.
Packers must also be able to seal each container, use hand tools and adhesives to protect the package from harm during transportation, and observe all company safety standards.
Ultimately, you will work in a fast-paced environment, and you will be responsible for the well-being and accuracy of items shipped to our customers.
- Pack, weigh and label completed items for shipment or storage
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging to ensure items arrive at their destination
- Identify and dispose of defective items before they are shipped to customers
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Packer or similar role
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Paid time off. Paid time off, or PTO, is a benefit that grants you compensation for personal time off.
- Commuter benefits.
- Insurance plans.
- Flexible hours and work from home.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Student loan repayment.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Parental benefits.