|Hiring Organization||Big Red-7UP Bottling Co (Dr. Pepper)|
|Post Name||Fork Lift Operator|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 19 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78219|
Forklift Operator- San Antonio, TX
The Forklift Operator is responsible for loading, unloading, staging, pulling, and distributing pallets of Keurig Dr. Pepper product supplies while meeting productivity requirements.
Shift and Schedule:
- Monday- Friday
- 12:00PM – finished
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekend as needed is required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full benefits package available on Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly
- Load and unload trucks.
- Lift, carry, pick, and stack materials.
- Supply production line with empty containers.
- Remove the full product from the palletizer to the staging area.
- Supply packaging material, cartons, and hulls to line as needed.
- Spot trailers as directed.
- Maintain pallet supply for a palletizer.
- Rotate floor stock by moving the oldest product first.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned.
- Available to work all shifts, weekends, and overtime.
- A high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 1 year of forklift operation experience
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
Keurig Dr. Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA, and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion.
KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice, and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single-serve coffee brewing system in the U.S.
The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed, and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages.
With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP’s key brands include Keurig®, Dr. Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s®, and The Original Donut Shop®.
The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses, and distribution centers across North America.