|Post Name||Warehouse & Fulfillment Associate|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED equivalent or equivalent work experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 16 To USD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78216|
Summary Description: This position provides support to the Warehouse & Fulfillment team. This role is service-driven to receive, store, pick, pack, ship, and distribute supplies, material, tools, parts, and general merchandise for the organization and Whatastore customers as needed or requested.
- Handles all shipping and receiving for the facility and responsible for
- placing all incoming items in appropriate storage areas.
- Reads customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed, and/or shipped.
- Picks required products for orders while verifying items using item numbers and/or item descriptions.
- Tracks inbound items stored in the warehouse.
- Marks materials with identifying information using appropriate methods.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Organizes and maintains an orderly warehouse and work area. Keeps work areas clean at all times as defined in the Operations Manual.
- Ensures warehouse interior is accessible and safe.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures. Wears proper safety equipment.
- Handles all internal and external customer requests in a professional and confidential manner.
- Provides overall warehouse support to the Operating Segment, Franchisees, Real Estate Segment, and external customers.
- Serves as a secondary contact for Warehouse & Fulfillment requests and inquiries.
- Assists with special projects as assigned by Management.
- Assists in physical inventory counts.
- Executes objectives as outlined in the Strategic and Zone Playbooks.
- Actively participates in equitable problem resolution and improved working relationships.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent or equivalent work experience
- No experience necessary
- Experience in handling multiple administrative tasks
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management, vendors, and co-workers and foster a team environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio (as applicable)
- Proficiency in JD Edwards (preferred)
- Ability to communicate well with the general public
- Knowledge of warehouse equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, dock doors, and shrink wrappers preferred
- Knowledge of office machines including facsimiles, photocopiers, and calculators preferred
- Ability to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Elementary knowledge of practices and procedures in a particular field of specialization in the execution of assigned duties and responsibilities
- An elementary understanding of the departmental structure and policies of Whataburger Restaurants LLC
- Forklift Operator License
WORKING CONDITIONS/TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to work the normal business hours as set by management for the team that Family Member supports
- Must be able to report to work time and work both the times of day and total hours per week required as set by management
- Some travel, both locally and long distances, (including air travel), to worksites, meeting sites, and other locations may be necessary