|Hiring Organization||Prospect Health|
|Post Name||GP Job, Caroline Springs Boulevard, VIC, Aus|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 150000 Per Year|
|Location||Caroline Springs, Victoria, Australia 3023|
Prospect Health is happy to announce a great vacancy within a Melbourne-based multidisciplinary, family medical center committed to its patient care, offering a comprehensive GP-owned, noncorporate modern medical center.
This vacancy is for a talented individual who has already gained their RACGP fellowship in Australia or completed their moratorium. Our client is looking for General Practitioners who are dedicated to providing high-quality care with a view to forming ongoing
relationships with their patients to join our supportive team.
Working alongside experienced medical practitioners who have access to an extensive listing of onsite and adjacent allied health professionals including Pathology onsite. There is also comprehensive support from qualified nursing staff and an experienced administrative team to allow you to focus on providing quality care.
Package and Benefits
- Initial guarantee and competitive percentage of billings.
- Full nursing support during practice hours from nurses who are involved in services including care plans and reviews in consultation with GPs; health assessments including pre-diabetes health assessments and care, pre-employment assessments, and kids health checks; vaccinations including children’s immunizations; wound management; lung function tests and asthma management plans
- Experienced administrative team to assist with paperwork
- Onsite allied health
- Physiotherapist, Dentist, and podiatrist next door
- Pathology is located on-site and the pharmacy is within easy walking distance
- Modern consulting rooms with the latest medical and technology
- Onsite parking
- Team of experienced and supportive professionals that value communication
Key Skills, Qualifications, and Client Requirements
- Full-time, Part Time hours available
- FRACGP or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration
- GP’s under moratorium (19ab exemption available)
- DPA replacement
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit “Apply” and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively, you can send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the office. Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs overseas