|Hiring Organization||Connells Estate Agents|
|Post Name||Graduate Scheme 2022 – Mortgage Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2200 To GBP 2300 Per Month|
|Location||Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom MK9 2AD|
We’re looking for recent graduates to join our Mortgage Services Graduates scheme in Milton Keynes supporting with a wide and interesting range of tasks to help ensure the ongoing success of our busy mortgage and insurance business.
Full training will be given and there will be development opportunities for the successful candidate. This is an amazing opportunity to join the UK’s largest and most successful property business and become a leader of the future.
Key responsibilities of the Mortgage Services Graduate:
- Undertake five, three-month placements with the Mortgage Services team working in the following areas:
- Mortgage Administration & Progression
- Quality & Assurance
- Projects & Analytics
- Working with the leadership teams in the above areas you will build up an extensive, broad knowledge of our mortgage and insurance business to grow and develop your career into a future leadership position
Experience required to be successful as a Mortgage Services Graduate:
- Potential to go on and become a senior leader in the future
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Excellent organizational ability
- Ability to work to deadlines in a busy, targeted environment
- Experience of or a keen interest in Financial Services and the Property sector
- Strong IT skills including excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Connells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and also encompasses Countrywide. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 1,200 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of consumer and corporate services including new homes, mortgage services, conveyancing, EPC provision, surveying, corporate lettings, asset management, land & planning, LPA receivers, and auctions.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.