|Hiring Organization||INTO University Partnerships|
|Post Name||Growth Director|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20000 To GBP 25000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom E1 7EZ|
The Growth Director is a pivotal member of INTO’s Marketing team, whose focus is the recruitment of international students into our education programs located in the US, UK, and Australia. You will play an instrumental role in achieving the next level of growth for INTO.
Your approach to customer growth should be fearless and creative and will involve hands-on execution of Growth Marketing Strategies across all touchpoints, including paid acquisition, SEO, social media, content strategy, and partnerships.
As Growth Director, you will also be tasked with recruiting, leading, and mentoring a cross-functional team to build and execute growth strategies across SEO, SoME, and paid campaigns, whilst fostering a culture of positivity, inspiration, and ambition from a growth perspective.
- Define strategy: Help plan media and execute high-performing campaigns across all our channels.
- Social Media: Improve and develop our SoMe footprint for global, regions, and centers, while being the go-to on all things growth marketing.
- SEO Champion: Run regular technical SEO Audits, identify and fix problems, and constantly improve the on-page experience to improve Organic rankings along with our digital platforms team.
- Paid Campaigns: Drive the optimization of paid media marketing activity to continuously improve performance against key channel metrics and ultimately growth in conversion, customer numbers, and brand Leading your team to deliver campaigns that deliver on agreed targets and KPIs.
- Content: Work closely with the internal and external creative teams to leverage existing and develop new content to support the achievement of category plans, on time and within budget.
- Data: Lead and grow our data capabilities to uncover user insights, create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness. Partner with our Product and Data Science teams to increase campaign performance through better tooling, automation, and personalization.
We offer flexible working, not just through these uncertain times but indefinitely. We are based in London and Brighton and would ask that you’re able to commit to 2-4 times a month in London and/or Brighton.