|Hiring Organization||italics | Content Writing Company in Delhi|
|Post Name||Content Writer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 16000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We are always looking for self-motivated, passionate people with a high inclination toward marketing communications. You could be an engineer, journalist, architect, medical professional, finance wizard, lifestyle guru, or from any walk of life.
We usually don’t care about qualifications. Experience in relevant space is introspected. Talent and will to deliver matter the most. Experience Years of experience in catering to industry leaders empower us to understand customer requirements and articulate them through content.
Understanding of various mediums of communication such as the web, print, multimedia, telecom, and TV. We are adept at creating compelling content for all kinds of users. r customers cut across all industries such as information technology, Telecom, Travel, and Hospitality.
Content Writer – Executive
Experience 0-2 years
- As an entry-level/lesser-experienced executive, we will consume you as a cub content writer, look to train you, and have you work on some very exciting assignments. All we expect is a lot of passion and the will to work hard.
- You must be flawless with the English language
- We always prefer a well-read person. Not just books but blogs, magazines, industry papers, etc
- Understanding of communications on digital medium. A short course on the same would be appreciated
A Content Writer is a professional who writes informative and engaging articles to help brands showcase their products. They write on a range of subjects and are responsible for creating the best possible written or visual content, from blog posts to press releases.
Content Writer responsibilities include:
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field