HGV Class 1 Jobs Leeds
|Hiring Organization||DPD Local UK|
|Post Name||HGV Class 1 Driver|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Leeds, England, United Kingdom LS12 6DN|
DPD is a member of DPDgroup, one of Europe’s leading parcel delivery networks, and aims to be the most sustainable delivery company in the UK, with a turnover of over £2 billion. We also deliver the best service, use the best technology and recruit and retain the best people in the industry.
As a Class 1 trunking driver, you’ll be making bulk collections & deliveries between various DPD sites and customers nationwide. You will be driving a modern fleet on an agreed shift pattern delivering palette loads to HGV-friendly locations.
- A valid UK Class 1 Driving Licence
- Minimum 12 months Class 1 experience
- A valid UK CPC Card
- A valid UK Digital Tachograph Card
As an employee of DPD you will benefit from:
- An excellent pay structure with potential for overtime
- Fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading, and discounts and savings on 1000’s retailers.
- A company pension scheme
- An excellent annual leave entitlement rising with the length of service
- Career stability with development opportunities
- Free company uniform
- Full and unique training and induction
- Fully funded CPC renewal
- A modern and well-maintained fleet
DPD is passionate about creating an environment that is open, ethical, inclusive, and socially responsible. There is a culture of recognition and reward within DPD including; long-service awards, a special recognition program for those individuals that go above and beyond, and the DPD Personality of the Year award.
If successful you can look forward to the exciting prospect of joining an increasingly successful and expanding business, that through its constant innovation, has revolutionized the express parcel industry and continues to define its outlook for the future.