|Hiring Organization||Aggregate Industries|
|Post Name||HGV DRIVER (REF: 11319)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 13 To GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH6 6PQ|
We have a new vacancy for an experienced RMX Truck Mixer Driver to join our expanding team based out of our Edinburgh plants. You will be responsible for the safe delivery of Aggregate Industries RMX products throughout Edinburgh and surrounding areas, whilst upholding the high standard of image.
Presentation, and delivery service for which the company is known. in addition to striving to improve efficiency, utilization, and operational cost minimization. Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday (with options to increase), and other benefits – all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- Inclusive and safety-focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Must hold a current valid driving license with the correct entitlement for the vehicle category which they are to drive.
- Must hold a current valid driver’s qualification card (DQC also known as a CPC card).
- Must hold a current valid digital driver’s card (also known as a Digi tacho card).
- Other vocational qualifications such as MPQC, and FORS eTOTs are desirable.
- Self-motivated with Effective communication skills.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Geographical knowledge.
- General haulage knowledge.
- Eagerness to develop skills and abilities.
- Commitment to CPD.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.