|Hiring Organization||LJ Home Care|
|Post Name||Home Care Worker|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom LN4 4BU|
Home Care Worker
LJ Home Care Ltd is seeking friendly, energetic individuals who are looking for a rewarding role as home care workers and are dedicated to providing exceptional care and service to our clients in various locations across Lincolnshire.
Our clients require caring home care workers willing to assist in maintaining their independence and supporting them with their personal care and home care needs.
Duties may include any of the following:
- Personal care duties: assisting clients with their personal hygiene and personal care needs.
- Transport/social support: taking clients to appointments, shopping, etc.
- Domestic duties: general house cleaning.
Our ideal candidate will have a positive, cheerful personality and be able to support clients to live as independently as possible.
- Experience in a similar role, however not essential, as full training will be provided.
- Own a reliable, registered vehicle with insurance and a current UK driver’s license.
(However, clients can be accessible by foot, public transport, and some car sharing).
- Mileage paid (mileage paid towards the use of public transport)
- Above minimum wage paid
- All required training will be provided
- Uniform provided
- Flexible, full, or part-time working hours to suit, we have mornings, days, evenings, nights, and sleep-over shifts available.
- 24-hour support is made available to you by our fully experienced, friendly, and helpful management team.
The position is subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.