Guest Services Attendant
|Hiring Organization||Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai|
|Post Name||Guest Services Attendant|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 18000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400018|
Role and Responsibilities
- The ability to review all materials concerning daily events, i.e., return guests, VIPs, and function sheets.
- The ability to escort arriving guests to their room, handle their luggage with care and efficiency and present the in-room orientation.
- The ability to handle a guest room change request.
- The ability to assist departing guests with luggage, transportation requirements, etc.
- The ability to store and retrieve guests’ luggage and belongings.
- The ability to page guests in public areas, answer telephones, deliver messages, packages, flowers, etc. to their guest rooms.
- The ability to run errands for guests and the concierge staff.
- The ability to help maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the lobby, at the Concierge Desk, at the front entrance, and in the luggage storage areas.
- The ability to call guests by their names and remember return guests’ names.
- The ability to project an image of friendliness, professionalism, and willingness to provide personalized services to guests.
- The ability to work closely with the Front Office, Valet Parking, and door staff.
- The ability to keep the Concierge well-informed as to any guest problems, special requests, complaints, etc.
- The ability to maneuver luggage carts, and heavy and awkward crates around the hotel.
- The ability to report deficiencies noted in guest rooms and on guest floors to the Concierge staff.
- The ability to follow up on missed wake-up calls and any phones off the hooks.
- The ability to collect and polish guest shoes.
- The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- The ability to use the hotel computer system and phone system
Skills and Abilities:
- Reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language.