|Hiring Organization||Compass Group|
|Post Title||Hospitality Jobs Perth|
|Post Name||Catering Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 24 To AUD 26 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
Hartwells provides bespoke fresh food solutions that are unique in the market across independent schools and universities. We are passionate about the role we play in supporting the physical and emotional well-being of students.
Behind every great coffee, there is a smile. Behind every delicious meal, there is passion. Behind every great team – there is YOU! Our beautiful school in Peppermint Grove, Perth is seeking team members who consider themselves real Allrounder.
Being able to jump from the coffee machine to the prep kitchen with ease, energy, and excellent vibes you and your health first want to play a vital role in helping you meet your personal and professional goals.
About the position!
- Operate the espresso machine for fabulous coffee – latte art is not required
- Work behind the till to serve our students and teachers
- Assist in the kitchen with some food preparation and sandwich-making
- Some dishwashing
- Able to make coffee at reasonably high volumes
- Experience with cash handling and POS
- Great grooming standards and a big smile
- Bring these skills and we will teach you the rest!
Why choose us?
Good question. As one of the largest contract catering organizations worldwide, we know great talent when we see it and we grab into that with both hands. And once we have you, we will KEEP YOU. How?
- Our people come first. We will offer you above-award wages, a safe workplace, and opportunities to develop your career
- We are a diverse operation that values your contribution
- We are an ecological and socially forward operation – committed to minimizing food waste and single-use plastic
We want to hear from you! ‘Respect. Growth. Teamwork’ is our belief. Our people’s unique backgrounds, experiences, and abilities are at the heart of our vibrant workforce. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the diverse communities that we serve.
Where everyone feels empowered and valued. Building diverse teams means we are creating inclusive environments for all our people and also those we connect with through our day-to-day operations.
We welcome & encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientations, gender expressions, gender identities, and people with disability.