|Hiring Organization||Crown Perth|
|Post Title||Maintenance Jobs Perth|
|Post Name||Hotels Maintenance Supervisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 5100 To AUD 5600 Per Month|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6012|
We are seeking a suitably experienced individual to take on the role of Hotels Maintenance Supervisor in our busy and reputable Property Services Department.
Reporting to the Hotels Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the Crown Towers hotel.
This role will also manage the rooms’ maintenance program across all three Hotels and will provide support at any hotel as and when required.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting all maintenance duties at Crown Towers to ensure the Crown brand standards are met
- Completing daily maintenance/breakdown repairs as required
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained safely and improved as required
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the maintenance team at Crown Towers
- Ensure contractual arrangements with supply contractors have been achieved
- Ensure room maintenance targets and room standards are achieved
To be successful in this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in a complex building service environment eg: Hotel, Hospital, etc.
- Sound knowledge of operations of plumbing, air conditioning, and fire control systems as well as generators and uninterrupted power supply systems
- Experience managing and motivating a team of people
- Strong organizational ability including time management and task prioritization
- Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with various levels of an organization
- Ability to read the schematic diagram and effectively apply fault diagnostic
- Relevant current trade licenses and/or registrations or Tertiary Qualifications in building or a related discipline
Our Crown Community celebrates the uniqueness and embraces diversity.
We welcome the creativity, insights, and experiences from people of different races, ages, religions, cultural backgrounds, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.