|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 10 To USD 14 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60606|
Performs tasks to ensure the overall cleanliness and proper appearance of vacant apartment homes, leasing offices, and other amenities to enhance and maintain property appeal.
- Cleans the leasing office, clubhouse, and common-area restrooms, the model(s), amenities, and vacant apartment homes on a daily basis or as directed by the appropriate supervisor.
- Ensures all vacant apartment homes and targeted show units are freshened throughout the day to maintain market-ready appeal.
- Assists in the make-ready process by performing additional duties requested by the Service Manager, Community Manager, and/or Assistant Manager.
- Informs appropriate supervisor of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation to residents, team members, guests, and others.
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of cleaning supplies, and informs the appropriate supervisor when a re-order is necessary.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
- Incumbents must have valid driver’s licenses to operate a golf cart on the property.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan.
Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose. Greystar will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.