Team Leader – Housekeeping
|Hiring Organization||Accor HQ|
|Post Name||Team Leader – Housekeeping|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||22000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400072|
About the job
- Ensure updating of all departmental records pertaining to attendance, duty allocation, extra cleaning, store requisitions, lost & found, mini bar operations, inventories, guest comments, and incident records
- Meet with guests on a regular basis to ascertain their views on the services of the department.
- Assist the Assistant Housekeeper in the ordering supplies
- Carry out periodic inventories of all operating supplies in coordination with the Assistant Housekeeper and Laundry Manager
- Ensure zero wastage of supplies, manpower, and energy
- To maximize performance and efficiency of the department by the correct allocation of areas to associates
- Carry out stipulated training as per the departmental manual
- Ensure correct use of all supplies provided to associates. Periodically check all equipment to ensure correct usage.
- Ensure correct maintenance of log book and all departmental records
- Carry out daily briefings, training, grooming checks, and marking of attendance
- Carry out departmental induction programs
- Convey to Assistant Housekeeper any concerns raised by associates
- Ensuring redressal of any associate complaints/issues
- Occupational Health & Safety Employee Responsibility
All employees to safeguard their health and safety, and the health and safety of others, in the workplace.
Replacement and Temporary Mission:
Be ready and responsible for any job, which may be assigned by the Management.
- Department: Housekeeping