|Post Name||HR Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 25000 Per Year|
|Location||Leeds, England, United Kingdom LS1 6HF|
That’s our slogan, and we stand by it. So, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can to support all our team members which is why we are now introducing this role within the HR Team supporting our Delivery Station teams.
Working closely with Human Resources and the leadership team to ensure a great experience for our associates and managers, if you have an interest in Human Resources this could be the right opportunity to help you move into this field.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be the first point of contact for our associates and will drive a positive associate experience.
- Dealing with day-to-day queries (e.g. pay, attendance, policy guidance) and where necessary directing queries to the best person or team to deal with them.
- Managing our time and attendance system
- People-related administration and coordination tasks (e.g. new starter processes, expenses queries).
- Providing accurate and timely management information, and ensuring compliance with Company processes, data protection requirements, and best practices with regard to maintenance of HR systems and records.
- Supporting HR and management on a wide variety of people-related topics and projects including support for engagement activity.
Our operations are large scale and operate 7 days a week, the role will be based on 40 hours over 4 days a week (this will include weekends and evenings).