|Post Title||Work From Home Jobs UK|
|Post Name||Inbound Customer Service Advisor (Banking)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Do you have experience in Banking? Maybe you have a great Customer Service experience? Are you motivated to provide excellent customer service? Then we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for confident individuals who have the drive and want investment in their future, people who are able to work within a team, and people who are fanatical about excellent Customer Service.
What is in it for me?
- Work from Home
- £10 per hour (£20,800 per year)
- Full Time, Permanent Contract working 40 hours per week
- The quarterly bonus of up to £750
- Annual bonus (performance based)
- Company Staff Discounts on Virgin Media, O2 UK, UK, AXA Insurance, and various online shopping and high street retailers.
- Full access to Concentrix university to gain additional qualifications. Free healthcare cover for you and your dependants after one year, along with a company pension scheme.
- Free healthcare cover for you and your dependants after one year, along with a company pension scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- We want Customer Service representatives who will be our key liaison in building relationships with our high-profile clients and customer base.
- This is a Customer Service position for people who want to develop within Customer Service Excellence, whilst working within the finance or banking industry.
- Your principal role will be answering inbound calls from existing customers, using your professional and friendly approach in assisting with account queries, such as payments, direct debits, overdrafts, interest rates… anything banking related!
- We will put you through a paid training program for 5 weeks. This will involve all aspects of the role and enable all our valued staff to become part of a cohesive team.
What does the job involve?
- Delivery of excellent Customer Service
- Dealing with high volume incoming calls
- Manage your own inbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow structured scripts and criteria when handling various banking inquiries to ensure that quality is not compromised
- Identify our customers’ needs, clarify information and provide creative advice and solutions
- Keep up to date with policies and products through our digital system and email communications
- Build growing and sustainable relationships with our customers, be engaging in conversation, and going the extra mile
- Keep records and up-to-date logs of your conversations and sales on our database system
- Demonstrate professionalism and reliability at all times.
If the above sounds like you AND you have:
- A minimum of 6 months of customer service experience
- Must be available for full-time work (40 hours per week) between 8 am – 8 pm, Monday to Sunday
- Good broadband connection (10mbps or above) and able to connect to your router box via ethernet cable
- You must have a quiet working space at home one in which you can conduct the role in a confidential manner due to the nature of the position.
- Clear credit history and no unspent criminal convictions