|Post Name||Relationship Banker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 28000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400013|
The role includes managing assigned client portfolios to ensure superior service delivery leading to cross-sell. It would include CASA Build as per branch targets, improving product holding per customer through the cross-selling of all banking products, acquiring new clients, and managing the walk-in clients.
The role entails managing all cash, and routine transactions for bank customers including fund transfers, accepting deposits & withdrawals, and managing deliverables.
Roles and Responsibilities
- CASA value build-up and new client acquisition.
- Ensure effective client engagement leading to cross-sell.
- Increase in ‘Product holding per customer’ within the mapped portfolio.
- Ensure all the clients engaged are profiled and presented with suitable banking products.
- Be solution-oriented and ensure effective onboarding on Mobile/Net Banking, Bill Pay, SIP, Insurance & Investment Solutions, Retail and SME Loans, and relevant banking programs.
- Ensure the monthly operating plan is met to improve scorecard and decile rankings.
- Coordinate with respective relationship managers for closure of business loans, working capital, POS, CMS, and trade transactions generated through client engagement.
- Responsible for creating a customer-focused approach for quick resolution of all queries and complaints to achieve NPS benchmarks.
- Custodian of the branch vault, manage vault limits, cash, and non-cash transactions.
- Ensure Nil instances of cash shortage or excess at the teller counter.
- Updating the key registers regularly and reviewing branch reports like end-of-day (EOD) cash position report LTR, Instruments issued, etc.
- Monitoring of dummy accounts, suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable, reconciliation, and maintenance of suspense accounts register as per the required format.
- Ensure strict adherence to bank policies and compliance.
Secondary Responsibilities – List the deliverables other than primary, but essential for the role
- Perform audits and ensure compliance with internal and external regulations and guidelines
- Provide best-in-class customer service to all clients to become their primary bankers.