As a pharmacist, you will be responsible for preparing and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients. You will achieve this either by executing a physician’s order or by addressing the patient’s problems and needs.
A pharmacist makes sure people get all their prescribed medicine and prepares medications for consumption or delivery. They then dispense them when appropriate according to each individual’s needs.
The job entails a high level of responsibility and knowledge. A pharmacist does not merely hand out prescribed medicine; he/she has the expertise and willingness to assist people and provide them with information and solutions.
|Hiring Organization||Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Lakeland|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Lakeland, Florida, United States 33803|
Options for rehabilitation can be as vast as the conditions that require it. The most important path to follow is the one that best meets the specific needs of each individual.
At Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Lakeland, we are here to help you navigate those options, placing your needs and goals first to ensure you receive better care for superior outcomes.
Responsibilities of a Pharmacist job
- Verifies the accuracy of the prescriptions and the presence of the necessary substances, and the appropriateness of the prescriptions under review. Drug interactions, adverse effects, dosage, and proper medicine storage, are among the topics covered.
- Analyzes a drug’s potency, identity, or purity. Patients’ prescription drugs are compounded and dispersed in accordance with the doctor’s or dentist’s instructions.
- Medical records like prescriptions and inventory are kept in a pharmacy’s file system, as well as patient profiles, charging system data files, and inventory records for radioactive nuclei.
- Plans, implements, and maintains procedures for mixing, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals according to policy and legal requirements to ensure quality, security, and proper disposal.
- Patients with diseases such as diabetes, asthma, smoking cessation, and high blood pressure might benefit from specialist services provided by the center. Training people on how to use blood pressure and diabetes monitors is one type of health promotion and prevention initiative offered by the organization. Recommends medication, medical equipment, and healthcare supplies to consumers.
- Expertise in drug applications and characteristics is provided through collaborating with other health care professionals in the planning, monitoring, assessment and evaluation of drug quality and effectiveness. Monitors patient compliance by analyzing prescribing trends and preventing excessive use of dangerous interactions.
Requirements of the pharmacist job
- Pharmacist with a proven track record
- In-depth knowledge of dosage administration and measuring methods, chemical substances, and medical brands.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office as well as pharmacy data management systems (e.g. MediTech, Mediware, etc.)
- The ability to manage one’s time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal abilities, with a focus on the needs of the customer.
- Respect for oneself and others
- Pharmacy/Pharmacology degree
- Licensure to practice as a pharmacist. Working on a computer for long periods of time.
- Standing and bending for long periods of time.
- Sometimes, you’ll need to lift and move around 15 pounds.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- FreeJobAlertSSC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.