|Hiring Organization||AAA Paradise Valley Branch|
|Post Name||Insurance Sales Associate|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED required; ability to acquire active and unrestricted state-issued licenses within thirty (30) calendar days of hire.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We call our club’s vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars “Our House” because they are the foundation for all that we do. We’re working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
THE CANDIDATE MUST LIVE IN ARIZONA.
We are looking for motivated individuals to represent and sell AAA membership and insurance products. We welcome dedicated professionals with ambition, initiative, and a winning attitude and offer them licensing training as well as career-building opportunities.
Outbound Insurance Sales Agent
- Starting Pay: $15/hourly draw on commission + monthly bonus, commission plan is reviewed during the interview
- Full Time – 40 hours a week
- Shifts: Shifts start as early as 8 AM and end as late as 10 PM. We are open 7 days a week, so shifts may include working weekends. You will pick your shift at the time you are offered the position.
- Training Info: Training is paid. Training hours are 9 AM – 6 PM (MDT), Monday – Friday for 6-8 weeks.
Our motivated sales agents have uncapped earning potential selling Property & Casualty insurance to our members. With AAA’s strong reputation behind them, our representatives can take pride in knowing they are selling quality products to our members, ensuring they are covered for life’s unexpected events. What could be better than helping someone prepare for life’s unexpected curve balls?
What you will do:
- Use sales techniques to proactively offer valuable AAA products and services and generate new sales to prospective and current members
- Conducts an insurance review to identify a range of suitable products; uses provided tools and applicable underwriting guidelines to assess risk, recommend appropriate products and related coverage, quote, bind, and issue policies
- Exceed member expectations in a structured, goal-oriented sales environment
- Consistently provides a sales experience that enhances the member’s affinity to the AAA brand and results in greater member satisfaction and loyalty
- Proactively solicits new insurance sales by handling inbound calls, performing outbound calls, working marketing lists, and cross-selling/up-selling new and existing members
What you will need:
- High school diploma/GED required; ability to acquire active and unrestricted state-issued licenses within thirty (30) calendar days of hire.
- Excellent multitasking and computer skills; proficiency in written and verbal communication
- A quiet, dedicated workspace that is free of distraction
- You must have the ability to directly connect to ISP via Ethernet (No DSL, Satellite, Hot Spots, etc). The modem/Router must be in the same room as the computer equipment. Minimum 25 Mbps download and minimum 5 Mbps upload.
- Schedule flexibility – our Call Center is open 8 AM – 10 PM (M-F) & 8 AM – 8 PM (weekends); also open on holidays
- Successful completion of criminal, education, and employment background screen
What we offer:
- Paid time off resulting in 17 days within your first year
- 24 hours of Paid Volunteer Time Annually
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, a wellness program, and more
- 401(K) saving plan with company match up to 6%