|Post Name||Inventory Analyst I – Fresh Inventory Management|
|Qualification||A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78204|
H-E-B Supply Chain Partners innovate and execute processes to optimize source-to-shelf operations, managing $800 million in Distribution Center inventory, 11.9 million square feet in warehousing, and the 91.8% of our Store-sold items that move through our supply chain.
As a Fresh Inventory Analyst I, you’ll have the opportunity to support the growing space of Fresh Inventory Management within Produce, Market, Seafood, Deli, and Bakery. Your primary area of focus is supporting our customers, Store Partners, by managing forecast and replenishment of assigned categories.
In addition, you’ll integrate with store-facing tools and processes including SRS, OLO, Fresh Production Planner, and Inventory Management, as well as partner with Operations, Procurement, Supply Chain, and related stakeholders to identify and meet business needs.
You’ll be afforded the chance to be a critical thinker and collaborate on crucial business decisions that will be the foundation of our continued success as one of the best omnichannel retailers.
Once you’re eligible, you’ll become an Owner of the company, so we’re looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. ‘Partner-owned’ means our most important resources–People–drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
- HEART FOR PEOPLE… negotiating skills?
- HEAD FOR BUSINESS… analytical abilities to apply to inventory management?
- PASSION FOR RESULTS… drive to track / expedite inventory movement to ensure we meet service and inventory level goals.
We are looking for:
- 2 years of analytics-related experience
What is the work?
Inventory Management / Analytics / Administration:
- Ensures assigned vendor and SKU are monitored to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while achieving sales, inventory, turn, and service level objectives
- Independently manages a moderately complex category or group of categories with limited supervision
- Resolves routine simple situations; escalates when needed
- Proficient in inventory management and analysis systems
- Analyzes / evaluates department processes; communicates findings to appropriate Partner
- Performs Assoc. Inventory Analyst duties
What is your background?
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience
- 2+ years of experience related to Forecast & Replenishment or Supply Chain
- 2+ years of experience in analytics
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an F&R Inventory Analyst at H-E-B?
- Working understanding of inventory management and analysis systems
- Strong information-gathering skills
- Strong organization skills; attention to detail
- Strong MS Office, H-E-B systems (OMI, BI, JDA, XNET, DSD, CMIS, sign/tags) skills
- Intermediate analytical skills
- Intermediate verbal / written communication skills
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus between projects/tasks
- Function in a fast-paced, retail, office environment
- Periodic travel by car or plane with overnight stays
- Work extended hours and a rotating on-call schedule; sit for extended periods