|Hiring Organization||Boeing Company|
|Post Name||Inventory Coordinator|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 36000 To USD 46000 Per Year|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78226|
- Assists with processing and movement of production and other materials into and out of storage, production, and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions. Assists in monitoring work in process. Posts updates to automated systems to ensure parts availability. Identifies problems or discrepancies with parts and materials. Assists within the workgroup to expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays. Works under close supervision.
- Assist with activities across limited functions to coordinate resolution of emergent shipside issues in support of specific operations.
- Provides limited feedback on assessment results. Assist team members in implementing strategies and plans. Assist with updating tracking and visibility tools.
- Communicates the status of parts and materials using automated systems and manual reporting methods to ensure parts availability.
- Analyzes problems and resolves or reconciles discrepancies with parts, materials, and tools to maintain inventory and system accuracy.
- Identifies and solves problems or discrepancies of limited scope with parts and materials using established procedures or processes.
- Coordinates with various functions to set priorities, and expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays.
- Works under general supervision.
- This position is expected to be 100% onsite.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Must be able to work on feet continuously and go up and down stairs.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- 2 years of experience supporting manufacturing for non-production materials, tools, and shop supplies
- Forklift experience or ability to obtain a forklift license.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience working with KITS (Kit Integration Tracking System)
- Experience working with (SAT) Shipside Action Tracker
- Experience working with ANDON
- Experience working with One BPS (One Boeing Production System)
- Shift Work Statement.
- First and second shift