|Hiring Organization||OMG New Zealand|
|Post Title||IT Jobs in Auckland|
|Post Name||IT Administrator|
|Qualification||A degree/diploma in Information Technology OR 6-12 months of practical IT admin experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 25 To NZD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Auckland, North Island, New Zealand 1010|
At OMG (Omnicom Media Group), we have long understood that our success is 100% dependent on our people and the culture we create.
Our people deliver market-leading communication solutions and it’s their knowledge, passion, and commitment to our clients that sets us apart defines us as a desirable place to work, and has made us the biggest and most successful communications services network in New Zealand.
OMG includes the full-service media networks OMD Worldwide and Ph.D. Network. Building on the success of OMG’s established brands, in 2020, OMG grew its global footprint by the introduction of data-focused marketing agency Hearts & Science into New Zealand.
About The Role
This is an entry-level opportunity, whether you’re a graduate or passionate about IT, we’d love to hear from you. Come join our highly skilled IT team working for a global organization as our IT Administrator. Based in our modern Mt Eden office within a vibrant and work hard, play hard culture.
- Install, upgrade, support, and troubleshoot Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016 and any other authorized desktop applications
- Install, upgrade, support, and troubleshoot printers, computer hardware, and any other equipment
- Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers
- User account administration, i.e., account creation and management and password resets on Active Directory
- Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues, and problems assigned to the New Zealand support queue through the ticketing system
- Communicating technical information to non-technical personnel effectively, both orally and in writing
Required Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of all Windows Desktop versions
- A degree/diploma in Information Technology OR 6-12 months of practical IT admin experience
- Good verbal and written communications, with the ability to build rapport and credibility effectively with a diverse mix of people
- Can do attitude, prepared to roll your sleeves up when necessary and work through complex problems and resolve issues
Benefits and Perks
OMG’s unique culture and commitment to people are reflected in a very full calendar of training opportunities, social and charity events, a comprehensive wellness program, and many employee benefits to ensure our team is happy and healthy both in and out of work, and able to bring their best selves to the office every day.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the website and follow the instructions.