|Hiring Organization||XLN | for small business|
|Post Name||IT Advisor Entry Level|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 40 To GBP 43 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1P 4QP|
IT Entry Level BB Advisor – Broadband Support
Do you live and breathe technology? Do you want that springboard into IT Support Operations? We will provide you with the support and experience needed to kick-start your career!
From a start-up back, XLN has grown into one of the biggest telecom companies and one of the more successful companies in the UK. We have been backed by 3 prominent Private Equity firms until this day and we continue to be as ambitious as we were at the beginning.
With growth at the forefront of XLN’s plans, we are looking to grow our Broadband Technical Support department which is essential for the growth of our business and for helping our customers every day!
Are you a recent IT graduate looking for that stepping stone into the world of technical IT support? Come and join our winning Technical Support team who has successfully kept small businesses operating during the Pandemic!
We believe in investing in our teams and are passionate about progressing our team members from Technical Support to IT Helpdesk roles within XLN. The opportunities are there for the right candidates.
We won not one, not two but THREE awards at the UK Business Awards! XLN is still founder-led and we believe strongly in building our business around great people. We only promote from within and work hard to provide quick progression and career opportunities to all employees equally.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have a degree in an IT discipline and are looking for that next step on the career ladder
- Be a logical problem solver that is flexible in the methods used to solve customer problems and use your knowledge to solve problems creatively
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with people from different disciplines and cultures
- Be a self-motivated and independent learner
- Can communicate effectively in different ways and to people with different levels of knowledge
- Be able to apply critical questioning to get to the root of the problem quickly
- Have a basic understanding of ADSL, Fibre, home networking, and associated broadband technologies
- Have a can-do attitude and show empathy for people
What are we offering?
- Health cash plan, 20 days of paid holidays (exclusive of bank holidays) plus bonus holidays (pro-rata)
- Individual and team rewards, incentives, and recognition such as monthly giveaways & employee of the month.
- Ongoing training support and personal development
- Barista-standard coffee on tap
- Chill out and reading zones, pool tables, table tennis, and racing simulators!
- Indoor secure bike storage, locker, shower, and changing facilities
- End-of-month drinks at the office, are completely on us!
Essential skills we are looking for:
- Exceptional customer service levels – someone who truly goes above and beyond for their customers
- A basic understanding of how telephone and broadband work
- A real interest in developing a career with Tech