|Post Name||IT Helpdesk Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2100 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1S 2UA|
The role will involve maintenance and support of internal users and their devices, primarily laptops, desktops, and iPhones.
Additional tasks will involve user administration (account creation, modification); assisting users via telephone, email, remote desktop, and in person; creating and updating call tickets.
The role will be based in the London head office, but some travel to other locations within the UK will be required.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line helpdesk support to 250 users across 10 locations
- Support and manage laptops, desktops, iPhones, and peripherals
- Log and update tickets and activities
- Administrate user accounts on Active Directory, O365, and internal systems
- Maintain inventory of user devices
- Configure and deploy new user devices (laptop, desktop, iPhone)
- Assist with project implementation
- Experience in supporting: Windows 10, Office 365, iPhone
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking
- Experience in Active Directory administration
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- The methodical and logical approach
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Have high-level interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under own initiative, and as part of a team
About the Hermès Group
Hermès was founded by Thierry Hermès in, as a house of master harness making. , his son transferred the family firm to its now famous address, 24 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, where he expanded into the saddlery business.
With the advent of the automobile, the founder’s grandson, Émile Hermès, foresaw the changes to come in transportation.
He launched a line of fine leather goods and luggage with ‘saddle stitching. The Hermès style was born and soon extended to include clothing, jewelry, diaries, silk scarves, and other items.
Today, Hermès is active in 16 different sectors including Leather Goods, Men’s and Women’s Silks, Men’s and Women’s Ready-to-Wear, Perfumes, Watches, Diaries, Hats, Footwear, Gloves and Belts, Enamel, Art of Living, Tableware and Jewellery.
International in scope, Hermès has continued to grow while remaining a family firm with a uniquely creative spirit that blends precision manufacturing with traditional craftsmanship. Hermès GB Limited is one of the many subsidiaries branching out from our Hermès International Headquarters in Paris.
We operate with over 260 employees, from our Headquarters in London and across nine stores within our retail function in cities such as London, Dublin, and Manchester. Hermès really is a truly wonderful place to work. Close relationships, humility, and a thirst for team success make the company’s management style unique.
Behind the drive for excellence is a spirit of goodwill in which personal achievement is for the benefit of the group’s progress, and where everyone shows commitment and passion, depth and lightness in all that they do.
Learning and sharing, cultivating one’s curiosity and capacity to be amazed, innovating, and never ceasing to push the boundaries of excellence are all crucial aspects of each individual’s development, and make up the company’s principle of continuous learning and passing down of knowledge.
Our DNA is built up of People, Passion, Personality and of course, our wonderful Product.