IT Client Support Specialist
|Hiring Organization||National Oilwell Varco India Private Limited|
|Post Name||IT Client Support Specialist|
|Qualification||An associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in the technology-related field is a plus, but not required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||35000/- To 40000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400701|
- Assist internal customers who call our Service Desk or submit tickets with PC hardware, software, printer, or other IT-related issues
- Respond to requests in our IT Service Management (ITSM) tool in a timely manner
- Follow documented processes to assist and troubleshoot
- Document details from investigating and troubleshooting calls and requests within our ITSM, Jira Service Desk
- Escalate requests to next-level support when necessary
- Create additional documentation articles in Confluence (Wiki) to help the team solve similar issues
- Comply with policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Experience diagnosing and repairing computers
- Proficiency in conducting PC software, printer, and multi-function device support
- Excellent technology skills and flexibility in adapting to new technologies and systems
- Ability to speak fluent English
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and integrity in your relationships with customers
- Self-motivated, but also an excellent teammate, who can work with people at all levels of the organization
- Good problem analysis and resolution, impact verification, and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and non-technical employees and customers.
- Ability to diagnose problems across multiple IT disciplines
- Willing to work weekends and holidays
- Flexible work hours
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience and/or specialized training
- High school diploma or equivalent
- An associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in the technology-related field is a plus, but not required
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network +, and ITIL certifications are a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer.
NOV is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package. Our company is committed to crafting a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
NOV delivers technology-driven solutions to empower the global energy industry. For more than 150 years, NOV has pioneered innovations that enable its customers to safely produce abundant energy while minimizing environmental impact.
The energy industry depends on NOV’s deep expertise and technology to continually improve oilfield operations and assist in efforts to advance the energy transition towards a more sustainable future.
At NOV, we are a globally diverse happy family, driven to power the people who power the world.