|Hiring Organization||Lupin limited|
|Post Name||Production Worker|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Vadodara, Gujarat, India 391440|
At Lupin, we are guided at all times by our promise of caring for our customers’ health and well-being. To achieve this objective, we have invested in research, continuous learning, and technology to develop high-quality and affordable medicines to address unmet patient needs. Desh Bandhu Gupta founded the company in Mumbai to harness the power of science in improving health outcomes.
Along with the power of science, what has remained unchanged is our fervent belief in doing business the right way, the Lupin way. Our philosophy, our actions, and our products are testimonials to our commitment to the patients, the healthcare ecosystem, and the communities that we serve. A strong leadership team comprising business and industry veterans guides the company’s growth trajectory and has enabled the company to attain a leadership position.
As we continue to grow and expand, we have remained steadfast in our stated objective: to manufacture affordable and quality medicines. This is facilitated by state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, industry-best environment, health and safety practices, and a strong emphasis on quality.
Underpinning our efforts are our strong research and development credentials. It has helped us attain leadership in generics, complex generics, APIs, biosimilars, and specialty. The company has to date filed 437 ANDA filings, 45 First-to-files, and received 289 ANDA approvals.
Production workers produce and assemble products in factories. They operate and maintain machinery, ensure production standards are met, finalize products, and prepare them for shipping.
We are looking for a hard-working production Worker to assist in the manufacturing process. The Production Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
To be successful as a production worker you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding production worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Available for shift work.
- competitive salary and benefits. The manufacturing sector, perhaps more than most industries, is very pay-driven.
- strong work-life balance.
- job security.
- pleasant working atmosphere.
- opportunities for career advancement