A quality control inspector typically works in an industrial setting with the responsibility of ensuring quality in all goods produced by the company. Duties may include studying blueprints, conducting research, and competitor analysis.
Analyzing parts that make a product, and ensuring proper measurements are taken to ensure products meet customer expectations and company standards. Depending on the industry and company, quality control inspectors may progress into managerial or executive positions.
Although a high school diploma often is enough to be a quality control inspector, most companies require a bachelor’s degree especially when the industry area is complex. Proven experience as a quality control inspector is also desired. Essential skills needed include mathematical arithmetic and computer word processing.
|Hiring Organization||Atlas Ward Poland Sp. o.o.|
|Post Name||Quality Control Inspector|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||PLN 7000 To PLN 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Wrocław, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland 53-033|
THE FASTEST CONSTRUCTION TEAM IN POLAND We are a construction company with a nationwide range. As a General Contractor, we offer comprehensive solutions in the field of consulting, design, production, and implementation.
Our potential enables the management of multiple investment processes at the same time. We specialize in the construction of production and storage facilities, commercial and service, office, and ecological facilities.
The key to our success is a thorough understanding of the client’s business. That is why we guarantee individually dedicated architectural, construction, and technical solutions as well as professional support at all stages of the investment process.
Quality Inspector Job Description
We are currently searching for an experienced and highly analytical quality inspector to join our production department. As the quality inspector, you will uphold the safety regulations of our company and supervise the production process to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations.
The chosen candidate will perform regular product evaluations, record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process. To excel in this role, applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and math abilities.
Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality, and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certification in quality control is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- FreeJobAlertSSC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.