Full Job Description
Richmond Villages Northampton, Bridge Meadow Way, Grange Park, Northampton, NN4 5EB
CQC- rating – Outstanding
£10.85 per hour with Excellent Benefits
Part Time & Full Time available
40hours per week
Flexible working opportunities: ‘Just let us know what hours you would like, and we’ll work with you to endeavour to create shift patterns that work for you around the needs of our residents’.
New highly flexible working patterns:
- Full time & Part time & Bank shifts available (minimum permanent contract is 12 hours)
- Shifts: Day & Night Shift Opportunities
Special care takes special people
As a Care Assistant, you’re at the heart of making a difference to our residents. Home is where the heart is, and we’d love you to be part of our family.
Whether you’re an experienced carer or new to the sector, we’ll provide you with the support and training you need to develop. As healthcare experts for over 75 years, we’re committed to continually training you in the clinical and social care developments you need to do your job, learning from some of the best people in the industry from the UK and Globally. We’ll also train you on all aspects of our new digital care, transforming how you work, making things easier and letting you focus on care for our residents.
We’re proud to offer an aspirational lifestyle and encourage our residents to live life to the full. To do this we deliver high-quality, personal and social care teamed with kindness and warmth.
No day is the same, but it will include:
- Assisting residents with a high standard of clinical, social and emotional care. Recognising and meeting the specific needs of residents
- Supporting residents with a wide range of differing requirements from companionship to personal care
- Being part of a team supporting the nurse or senior care assistant in monitoring our residents and reporting changes
- Communicating with residents’ families, friends and other healthcare professionals
The added benefits of Richmond Villages
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development and options for internal apprenticeship schemes
- Health & wellbeing tools including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Shopping Discounts
- Wagestream – Access your income before pay day, if and when you need it.
- Hot meal provided
- We’ll cover the costs of any DBS checks
- 28 days holiday
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
Richmond Villages is part of Bupa. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.