NHS Birmingham and Solihull Integrated Care Board
Full Job Description
To support the Performance & Data Manager in delivering an efficient Data functions to support the All Age continuing Healthcare service, ensuring that the workstream is planned and managed effectively, accurately and in a timely manner to the All Age Continuing Healthcare Service and the wider team.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for accurate record keeping and for managing all correspondence and communication. Will liaise with Clinical Leads/Assessors/Managers, the general public and representatives of partnership organisations. The Data Analyst will have an excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word in order to set up and maintain all relevant administrative and IT Systems
The ICB is committed to having a workforce which is representative of the population of Birmingham and Solihull. Our current staffing profile demonstrates that we are not as representative of our local community as we would like to be at this level within the organisation. We would actively welcome applications from individuals from a Minority Ethnic background and Males for this role.
- To deliver an effective and competent level of administration within the Continuing Healthcare team, promoting good customer service and effective working relationships.
- Contribute to performance improvement, supporting with the Data Management Team in identifying areas for improvement and taking a lead in identified areas where agreed;
- Responsible for accurate and timely inputting, and maintaining of data on data systems, together with the associated correspondence, ensuring standard operating procedures are applied at all times
- Support delivery of standard operating procedures and processes within the team, highlighting instances where these need to be reviewed or amended for continuous improvement.
- Support teams to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively and timely.
- Contribute to short, medium- and long-term business plans, achieving quality outcomes.
- Work proactively with the Performance & Data Manager to ensure delivery and compliance with key performance indicators and other performance metrics.
The CCG is registered as a Disability Confident Employer. We actively welcome applications from applicants with a disability, and commit to shortlisting all such suitable applicants who meet the essential criteria for an interview. Please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you require in order to participate in the recruitment process.
- Work with members of the team to develop and implement project data collection systems that will provide accurate and timely data.
- Support the Data Management team with implementation and evaluation of projects and provide high quality information, analysis, and feedback, often requiring high levels of concentration
- Help in ensuring that all complaints, comments and suggestions are dealt with appropriately, in accordance with policy, resolving where possible and escalating to line manager when appropriate and acting as first line of support to the team.
- Contribute to the development of ongoing performance strategies and the further development and implementation of improvement programmes.
- Contribute to the communication of information, risks, issues and dependencies, including briefings and reports to project teams, line managers and a range of internal and external staff. Progressing workstreams as requested.
- Ensure accurate and open communication and co-ordination with a range of organisations and individuals.
- Work under direction of the Performance & Data Manager in respect of all data management and input onto database.
- To input data onto CHC platform and database that supports accurate CHC spend in relation to packages of care commissioned.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.