About the job
Are you looking for job security and growth opportunities? Let me tell you about our client, DECAST: Canada’s largest manufacturing facility for infrastructure products. And one of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world! Right in your backyard, in the town of Stouffville.They are looking for interested in the long term. No experience is required. They will train in anything that makes sense! And they want to recognize your commitment to a structured temp-to-perm path. If you’re punctual with a good attendance record, the opportunity is yours. Factory Workers
Temp to Perm Path
- Get your foot in the door with TalentWorld @ $20/hr
- In 3 months, you’re hired on perm with DECAST @ $24.08/hr & employer-paid health benefits
- In 6 months, you’ll receive a raise to $29.98/hr
- In one year, you’ll receive RRSP contributions and a pension plan
Factory Worker Responsibilities
- Using hand tools to grind product and shape to finish
- Responsible for the quality of product and efficiency of production
- Follow all Health and Safety policies, procedures, and practices
- Clean and maintain the workspace
Factory Worker Qualifications
- No previous experience is required. Just a willingness to learn needed
- There will be some heavy lifting – can you lift 40 lbs?
- Must have CSA-approved safety boots and glasses
- This role is not on a bus route – you will need a car
- Pay: $20/hr to start | $24.08/hr hired @ 3months | $29.98/hr @ 6 months
- Benefits: When hired, employer-paid health benefits & RRSP contributions and pension plan
- Day and evening shifts: 7 am-3:30 pm | 6:00 pm-2:30 am
- Worksite location: Stouffville, ON
If you’re interested in this Factory Worker role, apply now. You could have a job tomorrow!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.