About the Role
This role will work closely with the Category Sales State Heads/leaders to drive the talent charter for the Sales Organization to ensure high engagement levels and differentiated results.
- HR Business partnering & Organizational Development for the Sales organization
- Own, drive and be the ambassador of culture in the organization span.
- Work with the TA team to drive hiring and ensure manpower requirement is met as per AOP
- Own, drive, advise and support line managers through the annual HR processes around performance, promotions, bonus, Incentives, annual pay, Engagement survey, etc.
- Responsible for anchoring the new hire onboarding including Orientations and Immersion plans
- Implement and drive HR programs and in some cases also act as a SPOC for certain critical HR processes.
- Drive adherence to HR process, metrics and plan
- Act as a go-to person for business managers and teams on organizational policy matters
- Building managerial capability for people managers
- Working with the team on long-range plans and function-specific initiatives
- Driving employee engagement agenda for their teams in span
- Employee relations: Handling critical incidents, managing 2nd level of escalations
Enablers to Success In The Role
- Experience in Startup culture, high learnability, and ability to manage change
- Prior experience in managing sales teams
- Demonstrating Ownership & Accountability
- Ability to Plan & Prioritize
- HR Functional Knowledge, particularly around key HR processes
- Good communication skills, especially with large groups
- Stakeholder management & a demonstrated ability to influence
- Ability to collaborate with and outside the function to drive results
- Business Acumen – An ability to understand the business model / key drivers to drive appropriate decisions/actions that lead to business results
- An ability to think on the feet and be empathetic
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.