Project: This is a brand new project based in West London. You will be the sole Document Controller / Information manager on site. The project has over 2 years to run.
You will be responsible for ensuring the distribution of project documentation and ensuring overdue actions are closed out in a timely manner.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reading and understanding all Mace Aconex process and procedures guides for the project.
- Ensuring the Mace team and subcontractors adhere to the project process and procedures and provide guidance when deviation occurs.
- Ensuring documents are being assigned to work packages, as per the Mace work packaging guidelines and in tandem with the subcontractor viewing restrictions.
- Providing QA check all information coming on to the system and process accordingly.
- Ensuring all drawings and documents published to the system are associated with a document transmittal.
- Preparing document transmittals for all information issued to the Mace and client team.
- Attending all training provided by the information management team (IMT) as required.
- Downloading all drawings and documents for day file and file/hang drawings.
- Updating technical submission schedule, method statement schedules, RFI register, comment schedules, and drawing register.
- Filing (electronic/hard copy).
- Reviewing of document QA and comment schedule.
- Reviewing and checking the master information delivery plan (MIDP) and task information delivery plans (TIDP) and checking against actual Aconex information.
- Issuing of RAMS comments and status onto Aconex.
- Maintaining company electronic and paper-based drawing and document filing system.
- Representing the company in a presentable and professional manner
- Document archiving.
You must have experience as a project information manager. You have excellent knowledge of Aconex for all aspects of the document control process and have previous experience as a construction main contractor.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships. You have experience working on large infrastructure projects/programs.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.