Ambition Community Healthcare LTD
Health Care Assistant
Full Job Description
Who are we?
Ambition Community Healthcare are one of the leading complex care providers based In Norfolk.
We have an exciting new role based Just outside King’s Lynn. Based between two of our care packages. One in Clenchwarton and the other West Winch.
Benefits of joining us:
- Full time Annual Salary between £30,500.00 and £33,800.00 per annum.
- Flexible or Fixed Hours Contracts available.
- Full-Time and Part-Time Positions available.
- Access to The Blue Light Card giving you access to over 15,000 discounts.
- Access EarlyPay App – This enables you to access your earnings early if you need to – Subject to T’s and C’s.
- Excellent progression opportunities within the business.
- Lots of opportunity for overtime and extra shifts.
- 28 days of holiday for full time employees.
- If you work on a bank holiday, your pay is time and a half.
- Free specialist training to enable you to grow your skillset, confidence and experience.
- 24/7 support from Head Office.
- Monthly Support Worker Recognition Awards
The Job Role:
One of the clients is a man In his early 40’s, He lives at home Just outside King’s Lynn. He has a spinal injury which means he requires 2-1 support 24/7. The other a lady in her own home requiring 1-1 care. Healthcare Assistants will support the client with medication, moving and handling and personal care. Other support needs would be, assistance with daily tasks, food, drink and any social needs.
THIS IS A FEMALE ONLY POSITION.
We are able to offer full time and part time positions with the salary offered pro rata depending on the number of hours offered.
A full time contract is based on 42 hours per week.
- Personal care including bowel management
- Medication management
- Moving and Handling including the use of a hoist.
- Management of a spinal injury
- Social interaction
- Completion of daily recording paperwork
- Reporting safeguarding concerns
Join us today to receive excellent training opportunities to further your career within the health and social care sector.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,500.00-£33,800.00 per year
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- We do not sponsor VISAS
- Care: 1 year (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location