Kakao Games Europe BV
Community Coordinator (Remote)
Full job description
The Community Coordinator (Remote) is responsible for establishing strong relationships with the community, media, and key influencers, promoting Kakao Games video game titles.As the Community Coordinator (Remote) you will implement the Company’s Online Community Strategy, managing engagement and interactivity with its audience, and fostering community spirit. This role coordinates with other departments to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in tone and cultivating a strong community around the brand.
- Act as a public-facing representative of Kakao Games and communicate on behalf of the company across multiple channels and at events as assigned.
- Plan and implement communication campaigns and strategies
- Engage with the community on all our channels helping to facilitate growth and provide service.
- Monitor community benchmarks against KPIs on external channels, and analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of community initiatives.
- Provide regular and actionable feedback to stakeholders on the community’s sentiments and concerns and suggestions for game improvement and community activation.
- Stay up-to-date with current trends within the community and on social media platforms
- 2+ years of experience in a community management or support role within the game industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Ability to manage and produce entertaining and engaging content for various channels, including social media
- Team player, with the ability to juggle multiple projects, organizational skills, creative ideas, and administrative tasks
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Passion for video games and in-depth knowledge of their gaming communities in general.
- Willingness to travel.
To apply for this job please visit nl.indeed.com.