Punjabi Teacher Job in Canada
Full job description
Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 70 different languages in hundreds of towns and cities across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family, or travel reasons. the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!, the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
We are currently looking for a Punjabi language teacher for one of our clients in Victoria, BC V8Z 3J2 at the tracher´s home/office.
Some details about the course:
- Our client would like to have General 1-to-1 Punjabi tuition at the teacher´s place in Victoria, BC.
- The student (beginner level) would like to have Punjabi lessons for a total of 30 hours
- Classes should be held twice per week, any evening after 5 pm and anytime during the weekends.
Ideal teacher should:
- Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
- Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter
- Have a valid working visa
- Live up to 30 miles from the client´s location.
Location of the classes and schedule could be flexible based on your and the client’s availability. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This is a freelance part-time position and we are not able to sponsor your visa.
Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!