Standard Bus Contracting
Canada Driver Job 2023
Full job description
School Bus Driver – Free Training Provided!
We have bus-loads of opportunities available right now, and it’s our culture that sets us apart from our competitors – at Standard Bus Contracting, you belong to a world-class team of innovators and industry leaders who are passionate about getting people Safely Home. Our culture is driven by inclusivity and people who are empowered, proud, and believe in the power of a positive attitude.
We know everyone is hiring right now, but let’s dive in to what makes Standard Bus the Employer of Choice:
- No experience necessary. You get free training from day one (and for the rest of your career with us); you just need a valid non-GDL class 5 driver’s license or higher and our industry-leading trainers will take it from there!
- We offer a flexible Monday through Friday schedule. You get weekends, summers, and holidays off – perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur, retiree, or anyone looking for work that fits into their diverse schedule.
- We value your time. Our drivers earn $26.50 per hour, with the opportunity to earn even more by taking on additional routes. We also have a Safety Incentive Program that rewards you for doing your job!
- Have preschool aged children? No problem, you can save on daycare costs by bringing them to work with you. They’ll have fun singing wheels on the bus, while you make some extra cash – it’s a win, win.
- We are welcoming. No matter what your previous employment background is, we want you to join our team. Your diverse work experience is an asset, it helps us learn, innovate, and evolve our processes and practices. We invest in our people, offering continued training and development opportunities so you can build a career with us.
- We have tons of opportunities for growth and advancement. Our sister companies span across the country, so no matter where you relocate to, it’s likely we have a place for you. From employee transportation, non-emergency medical transportation, on-demand shuttles, to inter-city busing, the opportunities are endless!
We’re looking for the right people to do an important job. Transportation is an essential service for our communities, and it takes a special person to commit to doing it well. The early starts, traffic, and unpredictable road conditions are all worth it at the end of the day when you know you’ve made difference in the lives of children. Their smiles are the ultimate reward, and you’ll look forward to seeing them each day – we promise.
So, if you are a compassionate and caring individual who wants an opportunity to grow and learn new skills, apply today. We want you to get to know us; let us show you the Standard Bus difference.