BDO South Africa
People and Culture Intern
Full Job Description
At BDO , we invest in our people to help them grow, both professionally and personally. Our programmes are designed to give you maximum exposure to real work situations and challenges , while getting to know BDO’s culture.
The YES Internship Programme will allow you to learn more about BDO, the world of work and what to expect from a career in your field, as well as more about yourself.
BDO’s YES Programme offers:
- Structured, output-based environment
- Grow your knowledge and experience from student to employee
- Open the door to join a dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Meet, interact, and develop relationships with, BDO SA managers and partners Stretch yourself personally.
- Completed degree in HR/Industrial Psychology or Business Admin.
- 0-1 Year working experience
- Ability to handle and manage stress
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work on your own
- Quality and detail oriented
- Team player