Ensuring Chart’s Success…
Chart’s Experienced Pipefitter/Rehab Welder position plays a key role in the manufacturing process of Chart’s products. Chart produces and rehabilitates high quality manufactured products using radiography, vacuum mass spectrometry, and phased array ultrasonic testing. Chart complies with ASME, DOT, AAR, and EN pressure vessel codes.
If you have experience dedicated to replumbing vessels/pipe fitting & welding stainless steel 2 inch pipe down to 1/2 inch pipe then we encourage you to apply!
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be…
- Operation of cranes, forklifts, and aerial lifts
- Replumbing and Welding of vessels through established manufacturing processes with minimum instruction and minimum supervision
- Perform complete welding and finishing operations for the repair of units (vertical, horizontal or mobile).
- Accurately maintain required records (production traveler, material traceability, and production records).
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned work area
- Monitor equipment functionality and report maintenance needs
- Assist other new welders in learning welding skills
- Complete and follow all safety procedures and policies
- Complete company provided training to effectively perform required job responsibilities
- Other work as assigned
Your Education Should Be…
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a Welder Training Program
Your Physical Work Environment Will Require…
- Lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, stooping, bending, twisting, walking and occasional crawling
- Frequent pushing, pulling and handling of material
- Occasional climbing and working at elevated positions
- Repetitive hand movements during welding operations
Your Professional Experience Should Be…
- Proficient in all positions with GTAW and GMAW
- Proficient in knowledge of blueprint reading and welding symbols
- Proficient in welding best practices
- Proficient in visual inspection
- Computer skills, web browser
- Readily takes action on challenges and with flexibility as priorities change and a “can do” attitude
- Encourages the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions
- Attentively listens to others
- Knows strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and limits
- Admits mistakes and gains insights from experiences
- Uncovers root causes to drive continuous improvement
- Accepts assignments that broaden capabilities
To apply for this job please visit jobs.chartindustries.com.